Saturday 21 July 2012
























          Sherlyn Chopra posing nude for the 

                     Playboy      Magazine



Sherlyn Chopra had created quite a stir when she announced that she would be posing nude for the Playboy Magazine. And now after the ‘act’ is done, she is back in Mumbai and eager to talk about her ‘thrilling’ experience.
The starlet says, “It was the most amazing photo shoot and I can proudly say that these were the best days of my life. I first did a mock shoot with a photographer friend of mine to see how I looked without clothes. I loved what I saw and knew that with a professional team shooting me nude, I would look phenomenal. That is exactly what the magazine team has achieved and when people all over the world see me on the cover, they will all say, Wow!”
Let the body talk
A photoshoot entails the presence of a sizeable crew on the sets and Sherlyn gushes how it was never uncomfortable for her to shoot in front of them. She points out, “Not once did I feel awkward or embarrassed.
They could not believe that I am an Indian and I could be so candid about my body.” Incidentally, the Indian festival Holi was used as one of the themes for the shoot. Sherlyn explains, “The pictures you see are about me in different colours, as they were quite amused by Holi. There were various themes like vintage jewellery, vintage costumes, the James Bond girl theme and the mystery oman theme.”

Playpen
Sherlyn is also happy that she finally met Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and says, “I realised that Hefner has a fixed routine. He watches films, eats and sleeps as per his fixed timings. I also met Ava Fabian and other playmates there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment